Welcome

INTRODUCTION 

Hello, my name is Frank Pallien and I am a senior Electrical Engineering major at the University of Scranton. This website acts as a reference to the work done throughout the semester involving my senior robotics design project as well as other work for the course.

WORK DONE

The work that has been completed throughout this robotics course can be seen through multiple videos. These videos give updates on the project depending on what has been accomplished and what still needs to be accomplished. The Professional Practice Paper and video show that I have learned more about professional work places as well situations that can occur.

THE PROJECT: THE AUTONOMOUS DELIVERER

My senior robotics design project is called the Autonomous Deliverer. It functions as a system that is capable of autonomously organizing packages in a warehouse setting by due dates of the packages. It is a multi-device system that involves intercommunication between devices and a server. The devices are capable of scanning the packages, storing the packages, and getting the packages out for delivery. The devices will reorganize the packages depending on their due dates even when new packages enter the system.

FullSizeRender-1024x833

ECE454 Senior Design Project